I wrote this poem about the mysterious, mystical flux from which all the universe is made. I was very into the mysticism of reality and Zen back then. I guess it was the Kerouac influence.
I am the emptiness of space
I am the illusion of finity
I am the final truth of solids
I am the destroyer of space
Through me the senses are betrayed
I am what the poet sees
I am that which remains unknown
I am the ceaseless being
I am the answer that never alters
I am the teeming richness of a complete vacuum
In me all words lie
My books are available on Amazon in paperback and digital formats. They are world-wide!
In the UK you might like to browse through on my link below: For overseas visitors please refer to your local Amazon. You’ll find me there.
In the USA:
Here’s a few selected titles:
- The Blues Muse – the story of Rock music through the eyes of the man with no name who was there through it all.
2. In Search of Captain Beefheart – The story of one man’s search for the best music from the fifties through to now.
1. Ebola in the Garden of Eden – a tale of overpopulation, government intrigue and a disaster that almost wipes out mankind, warmed by the humanity of children.
2. Green – A story set in the future where pollution is destroying the planet and factions of the Green Party have different solutions – a girl is born with no nervous system.
Kindle & Paperback versions:
1. Anthropocene Apocalypse – a detailed memoir of the destruction taking place all over the globe with views on how to deal with it.
- A passion for Education – A Headteacher’s story – The inside story of how to teach our children properly.
There are many more – why not give them a go! You’ll love them!