Reducing the world’s population is the greatest imperative of the moment. A large global population is the cause of mass poverty, environmental destruction, war, mass migration, the overuse of the world’s resources and is driving thousands of species to extinction. Something has to happen.
Here is how to address it:
- Recognise that there is a crisis.
- Publicise the drastic need to reduce population and give reasons (pollution, resources, space, wildlife, happiness, migration, poverty, war…..). Justify the crucial need to reduce our numbers.
- Make reduction of population really high profile.
- Bring religious leaders and politicians on board.
- Create a unified front.
- Use education to bridge cultural attitudes.
- Provide extensive contraception/vasectomies etc.
- Provide pensions so people do not require children to support them.
- Provide social sickness benefits so that people do not require children to support them.
- Give financial incentives to reduce families.
- Create a social attitude towards small families and away from large families.
Failing that just create a virus and wipe us all out. The world would be a better place.