- You get to queue for hours to get abroad
- You have red tape, delays and extra costs
- You can’t work, travel or study abroad without major obstacles
- The cost of labour has gone up so the cost of living has gone up
- We have massive costs with extra staff and facilities at borders carrying out unnecessary checks on goods and people
- We have huge lorry parks for delayed goods
- We have the break up of the UK with Northern Ireland and Scotland in dire straits
- We have food rotting in fields, fishermen losing their market, hotels and caterers with staff shortages, no carers, NHS staff shortages
- We have a loss of trade with firms moving abroad or going bust through delays, loss of markets or additional costs, tariffs, red tape and staff shortages.
- We have massive price increases in the shops and shortages of many goods.
- We are replacing, at great cost, cheap EU workers, with more expensive workers from Africa and India.
- We have worse trade deals with distant countries.
We do, however, have a lot of very wealthy people, like Rees-Mogg, who made a fortune out of it!!
Welcome to Tory Brexit!! The impoverished land of lies and deception. Guess how many million Boris Johnson will have made out of Brexit and his job as PM?? Watch all the money pouring in.
Ever been duped???