How I would love to put some questions to the bumbling fool of a Prime Minister. Here are some that come off the top of my head.
Could anybody else do it better?? The answer is YES!!! Most of the world has done it better!! Only four countries have done it worse!!
- Do you personally take any responsibility for the fact that the UK is in the Top 5 countries who have handled the pandemic badly?
- Do you now think that running the NHS down was a bad idea?
- Do you think that driving away highly qualified doctors, nurses, carers and teachers was a good idea?
- Why didn’t you do anything about the Cygnus report on our preparedness for a pandemic?
- Why did we not have enough PPE or chemicals for track and trace?
- Why did you not monitor what was going on in China as early as November 2019?
- Why didn’t you react when serious problems were developing in Spain and Italy in March 2020?
- Why didn’t you shut the borders with full checks and tests?
- Why were visitors/returnees not monitored?
- Why were untested people sent out of NHS hospitals into Care Homes spreading the disease?
- Why was the Track and Trace system so hopeless?
- Why was the Track and Trace app so ineffective?
- Why is operation Moonshot so useless?
- Why have countries like Taiwan, New Zealand, Iceland, Singapore and Vietnam managed to keep their deaths down to 7,25, 26, 29 and 35 respectively, while our deaths are 73,000?
- Why did you give billion-pound contracts for PPE to Tory-supporting firms who had no experience of producing the goods instead of experienced firms?
- How much money have you wasted on such cronyism?
- Why do you keep dithering and doing things too late?