Human Rights – The UN Charter for Human Rights is the only hope for mankind. – Article 1.
Posted on by Opher
- All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
This basically means
– stop indoctrinating the children with religion and politics
– be tolerant to each other
– There is no basis for sexism and racism
– We need greater global equality and justice
– Do not oppress others
– Love each other, help each other, show compassion and friendship
– Stop being greedy and selfish
– Do not impose your religion, politics or views on others
– Stop blowing the hell out of each other, trying to terrorise, intimidate, or murder each other.
– We are all equal, all worthy of respect, all different.
That’s what I believe! That’s the only place I put my faith!